At EGIS, we value our caregivers and work hard to create a comfortable and reliable place of work. EGIS Caregivers are paid at the top of the pay scale.
We would love to meet you, so you’re welcome to come by the EGIS office and pick up a job application. We can also email you the application, or you can download it here or fill out the application form below.
Contact Lori Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 995-0485
Join Our Team as a Caregiver
- Full-time or Part Time
- Salary or Hourly Rate: $23 per hour
- Application Deadline: Open
- Job Classification: Part-Time or Full-Time
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Reports to: Care Manager
- Revision Date: 11/01/2022
- Rate: Base rate of $23 per hour
- Experience caregiving or related field of 1-2 years
- Experience with dementia and/or end-of-life-care
- Empathy and ability to care for the client’s social, emotional, physical, and mental needs
- An understanding of what to do in an emergency
- 3+ hours
- 8+ hours
- 12+ hours
- 24 hours (overnight supervision)
EGIS Complete Care, Inc provides:
- Flexible Hours
- Create Your Work Schedule
- Top Hourly Pay
At EGIS, we believe that every detail of caring for others matters. We help make sense of all the challenges elders face as they age in place – whether at home, in a retirement community, or in a care center.
EGIS is an in-home care company and eldercare management company that advocates for clients’ physical, mental, and emotional needs. We provide meaningful care for all our clients.