Elder Care Management
We provide a holistic, client-centered approach for you and your loved ones.
How EGIS Care Management Works
An EGIS Care Manager meets with you for an initial, confidential, in-depth assessment of individual and family needs. Based on this meeting, the Care Manager develops a plan that addresses your needs and wishes. Your Care Manager is always available to discuss needs that change over time.
The initial consultation with the Care Manager gives your family confidence that you are heading in the right direction and making the best decisions for your loved one. This can be a great comfort to family members who don’t live near their loved one.
EGIS Eldercare Managers
- Assist with long-term care insurance
- Conduct assessment and care plans
- Help with community living options
- Consultation/solutions to improve safety/accessibility in the home
- Arrange home care after hospital and/or rehab stays
- Serve as medical power of attorney
- Coordinate financial power of attorney
- Assist with identifying community resources
- Create emergency management plan if needed
- Offer key decision-making support for family members
- Advocate/communicate for the client
What An EGIS Care Manager Does For You
The role of an EGIS Care Manager is to assess, plan coordinate, advocate and provide information and referrals to you and your family.
The Care Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Navigating healthcare systems
- Supporting family decisions
- Evaluating housing options
- Advocating for the senior
- Managing resources wisely
- Reducing avoidable risk