Concierge Bill Pay
What does EGIS Concierge Bill Pay mean?
It means knowing your bills are paid with no late fees, your check book balances, you understand your monthly budget, and you have peace of mind.
For clients who need financial assistance on a day-to-day or as-needed basis, the EGIS Account Manager will customize a daily money management or bill pay plan to meet yours or your loved one’s needs. Our serving as your money concierge and handling your money matters means easing your stress.
EGIS is bonded and insured for professional and theft liability.
EGIS Concierge Bill Pay Services
- Bank and investment statement reconciliation
- Assisting with insurance policy review
- Basic bookkeeping (check writing, checkbook balancing, etc.)
- Monthly budget creation
- Organization of banking, billing or investment statements
- Monthly payment processing
- Management of communication by phone, text, email or mail
- Tax document oversight and filing of returns
- Fraud victim advocacy
- Assisting with lease and insurance policy renewals
- Property management coordination
- Assisting with tax organization review
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Financial resource information
- Assistance with other miscellaneous needs
How to get started
If you are seeking EGIS Concierge Bill Pay services, please call the EGIS office at (505) 995-0485 or email email@example.com.